Friday, 15 June 2007

Third Week Of June Holiday

Today is Friday and my parents had went to Thailand, Bangkok. They should be at Changi Airport now. They are going to Bangkok with a few of their friends. My sister, brother and me are not going along with them as they only went there for temples as well as ask the monks there about some things. Especially about my cousin who had recently ran away from home. We all hope that she would come home soon.

I had completely all the written English homework and only left with one more blog entry for next week, the last week of the June holiday.

I went back to school on Monday for badminton training and after that, I called Yuenyee as she missed call me twice. She told me that the English Newspaper Commentary had to be two articles for each theme but I had already done all 6 so I went to ask Ms Ang and she said do one more of each theme… So in the end I had to do 7 Newspaper Commentary.

I did not do much this week except going to Block 640 twice for tuition. On Tuesday, my sister and I went there too early. It starts at 6pm but we went there at 4pm because we forget the schedule. So we had to sit there and do nothing. Luckily they are “helpful” people, the teacher’s mother helped to call up the other two students to come earlier for tuition that day. And the tuition starts at 5pm that day. However, the teacher was especially fierce that day as well as Thursday!

2 comments:

ORaNGe™ ViKi said...

261 Words

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.