Saturday, 9 June 2007

Second Week Of June Holiday

During the second week of the June holiday, i did my first CIP for this year, had two Algebra Remedial Sessions in school and went to my first holiday badminton training.

On Wednesday, it was my first CIP for this year at Shop N Save Serangoon North Block 542B, where my group was appointed to. In the morning, Yuen Yee came to my house as she was not very sure of how to go, so we sat my father's car there because my parents are going for work after that. The purpose of this CIP was to encourage people to use reusable bags instead of plastic bags. Our job was to make observations of how many people used reusable bags and how many plastic bags they took from the counter and also to make a survey of whether people are aware that it was Bring Your Own Bag Day and whether they supported it or not. It was fun though boring. The five of us change our jobs each time we get bored of each. However, at 5 something, when Yuen Yee and I went back to school, by my grandfather's car, to submit the observation forms and survey forms to the office, the admin worker in the office told us that the CIP hours had to be cut short as we did not leave the place at the correct time stated on the letter and many students also went back to school earlier than us. We informed the other three of us later after that.

The two Algebra Remedial was on the last two days of this week. It helped me to solve algebra more easily now as I was not very sure whether to change the signs or not last time. And not to forget, yesterday was Yuen Yee's Birthday !