Saturday, 23 June 2007

Fourth Week Of June Holiday

This week is the last week of the June Holiday and it is also the last day of the week. I went back to school on the first few days of this week to meet Yiting, Peng Sian and Junkang up for the Maths project on Monday and Joanna, Yuenyee, Zhao Jing and Peng Sian for Geography project on Wednesday as well as Badminton Training on Tuesday. Although we met each other up for these projects, none of them were successful.

For the Maths project, Yiting, Peng Sian and me counted the number of people who circled each option, however, I realised we made some wrong calculations when I went home so I had to count them all again with my brother. As for the Geography project, the rest met each other up in the foyer and started doing the project in the canteen first as I was having the Maths Remedial which was till 9.30am but I had not completed my worksheet so I had to be late. When I go down to the canteen, they did not ask me to do anything so I just sat there, looking around and watching them do something, which I was not very sure what it was too. They were not very satisfied with the result so they wanted to do some other thing instead of that one but they had to go for their Maths Remedial which was 11.30am so someone had to go home and complete it.

Today I went for my Electone class and it was quite interesting this time as we learnt a new song called “So Long, Farewell’. Though it was just the right-hand.

3 comments:

ORaNGe™ ViKi said...

274 Words

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.